Ubepyromuth, the King of Dragons, is the demon boss encountered in Demon Gates's Fire Gate after defeating 99 other demons. It is an extremely powerful foe, requiring the efforts of multiple guild members to defeat. Like its fellow Demon Gate overlords, which personify the elements of ice and thunder, Ubepyromuth (note the pyro) is a animated by the element of fire.
- Normal Attack (~2500-3000 damage)
- Bite Feast (~7000-8000 damage)
- Meltdown (~17000-18000 damage)
- Counter Spell: "Your opponent used a counterspell and immediately cancels your [guard/shield/aim]"
Damage values based on character level 51.
"You were knocked into oblivion... the Guardian of Dreams resurrected you."
"Ubepyromuth, King of Dragons has been defeated"
- Store your coins in the bank or donate to your guild, and since you have no coins to take, the Guardian heals you for free when you are defeated.
- Your inventory is not visible during battle, but you can still use items by accessing the inventory tab, or by using the number key shortcuts (1-5).
- If you cannot heal, keep a mixture of fairy dust and health potions in your inventory and bank during battle to avoid defeats and save energy.
- If you do not have a premium ally, watch your ally's happiness!
- The player who opened the gate receives a level 60 Demon weapon or Demon armor.
- The player (other than above) that dealt the most damage to the boss also receives a level 60 item.
- The next four players (other than above) who dealt the most damage to the boss receive level 56-59 items.
- Remaining players receive coins based on amount of damage dealt.
- Everyone who damaged the boss receives 4000 experience for each point of damage.
- For defeating an orb gate, item rewards will be greater demon items of level 60-64.