Rings are items you can get from side quests in the game.
You can equip only one of them at any one time.
|Icon||Name||Lvl. Req.||Equip Bonus||Quest|
|Attack Ring||6+||all damages +5%||Daily Dreamer|
|Guild Ring||6+||max skill points +25||Dream Guild|
|Energy Ring||11+||max energy + 5||Extra Credit|
|Magic Ring||26+|| +6 Intelligence|
magic damage +6%
|Skill ring||51+||max skill points +100||The Challenge|
|*Demon Ring||51+||max energy +12
and opens Alien Portals
|Alien Ring||66+||all damages +15%||Alien Invasion drop|
Mystery Box drop
|*Crystal Ring||66+||max energy +25
Used to reach Isendel
|Mystery Box drop|
|Elf Ring||81+||all damages +20%||Evil Queen|
|Orc Ring||82+||max energy +50||Mystery Box drop|
|Drow Ring||90+||all damages +25%||Mystery Box drop|
|Dream World Ring||93+||all damages +30%||Mystery Box drop|
|Positron Ring||98+||max energy +100||Mystery Box drop|
|Devil Ring||100+||all damages +35%||Mystery Box drop|
Hell 6 Boss drop
- Demon Ring note, this ring can be used once per 24 hours to open Alien Portals at a cost of 2 constitution points each time.
- Crystal Ring note, this ring can gain access to Isendel without have to spend coin each time at a cost of 5 energy per use. Crystal Ring can be used unlimitedly as long as you have the energy.
- Only the Demon and Crystal rings are known to be used to access areas.
- Notice that the Attack Ring gives +5% melee, +5% gun and +5% magic damage. The Magic Ring on the other hand grants you +6% magic damage and +6 int. Depending on your playstyle, one ring may be more preferable than the other.
- Equip rings that raise your maximum energy before logging off the game or refilling with gems. Once your energy is maxed, you can equip your favored ring and still keep the energy overage. This also works with the skill point rings before using dusts.