Crystals are unique inventory items. There are 6 types of gems, and each character can possess at most 5 of a kind at any time. Sets of 5 are traded for their rewards (seen below) and as part of the Crystals! Quest.
You can reset your character and keep the crystals which is a good way to get a ally that requires gems at the start. (restart once you get 5 of either pink or white)
- Blue: 20 energy
- Obtained from treasure chests or logging into dream world for 2 consecutive days.
These crystals can also be gifted in the Facebook version.
- Red: Refill skill points
- Obtained from gifts, treasure chests, or logging into dream world for 3 consecutive days
- Green: 45 energy
- Obtained from gifts, treasure chests, or logging into dream world for 4 consecutive days.
- Yellow: 20 Learning points for 41 below (Level/2 for 42+)
- Obtained from gifts, treasure chests, or logging into dream world for 5 consecutive days.
These crystals cannot be traded.
- Pink: 6 gems
- Obtained from treasure chests or logging into dream world for 6+ consecutive days.
- White: 20 gems
- Obtained from treasure chests and mystery box.
Since a recent social update, blue, red, green, and yellow crystals can be shared with 5 friends once every day on the Kongregate Dream World. When the crystal is found, if the Share button is pressed then a message saying "______ opened up a chest containing blue/red/green/yellow crystals but can only take 1. The rest will be given away for FREE to the first 5 friends that claims them! (S1/2)." Like the message says, the first five people to claim the crystals can recieve a free crystal of that type. Each player can retrieve up to 8 crystals per day.
These crystals can only be gifted and is restricted by one's level (before can gift); however, they only require one crystal to recieve its gift so does not need storage.
- Golden: Gives coins
- Requires level 10
- Dream: Gives 10 energy
- Requires level 25
- Lucky: Gives a mystery crystal
- Requires level 40
Crystals have their own inventory and do not take up space in the equipment inventory.